POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : I really really want n-sided bezier patches... : Re: I really really want n-sided bezier patches... Server Time
2 Jul 2024 02:35:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I really really want n-sided bezier patches...
From: Rune
Date: 27 Aug 2002 15:29:54
Message: <3d6bd332$1@news.povray.org>
ingo wrote:
> More or less falling in the middle of a thread,
> just back from the UK Gathering. Just before I
> left, I plugged Micha's equations into param.inc,
> it produces mesh2 and does uv-mapping, not sure
> though if the mapping is as you want it.

I'd like to have a look. I already made the code generate a mesh2 and
for the mapping I plan to work on some non-linear mapping, but to see
alternative solutions can never hurt. There might be some things that
could be optimized or something like that. :)

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated July 12)